- Plural of milestone
Milestone or Milestones can refer to:
- Milestones (album), an album by jazz innovator Miles Davis, one of his first experiments with "modal jazz."
- Milestones (song), a critical piece in the development of "modal jazz", written by Miles Davis (track 4 in Milestones) .
- Mille Bornes, a French card game.
- Milestone Records, a record label.
- Milestone S.r.l., an Italian video game developer.
- Milestone Inc., a Japanese arcade video game developer.
- Milestone Media, an American comic book publisher.
- Milestone, County Tipperary, a village in Ireland.
Products and Services
- Ma'alim fi al-Tariq (English: Milestones along the road), often translated just as Milestones, an influential 1964 book by Egyptian Islamist Sayyid Qutb detailing his plans for a completely Islamic society.
- The Milepost, a guidebook for highways in Alaska and northern Canada.
- Milestones (magazine), a Christadelphian magazine.
milestones in German: Milestone
milestones in French: Milestone